Mentally healthy workplaces and people
Create a safe and supportive work environment with Lifeline Training by equipping your staff with the skills to best support clients, co-workers and friends who may be experiencing mental health concerns, domestic and family violence, crisis, and suicide.
Lifeline has been providing a range of crisis support, mental health and suicide prevention services in Australia for more than 50 years. Lifeline Training enables organisations to create a more mentally healthy workplace, as well as:
- Be an employer of choice.
- Improve work performance.
- Reduce costs associated with underperformance, absenteeism, presenteeism and workers compensation.
- Improve organisational culture and staff retention.
- Demonstrate corporate social responsibility.
In addition, when you choose Lifeline Training in Queensland, all proceeds go directly to fund our crisis support services, so you are helping even more people in crisis.
Lifeline Training courses