Recognise and respond to someone having thoughts of suicide
Learn how to recognise when someone is having thoughts of suicide and respond to keep them safe.
Did you know you’re far more likely to come across someone having thoughts of suicide, than someone having a heart attack? With the right skills, you could save a life!
LivingWorks Start is an ideal tool for workplaces and communities to learn how to recognise when someone is having thoughts of suicide and respond to keep them safe.
- Leading-edge, skill-building content that goes beyond just awareness.
- Interactive simulations and scenarios.
- Customised content depending on learner needs.
- Built-in safety resources for trainees and others.
- Ongoing access to resources and skills practice.
This course is two-hour self-paced eLearning.
LivingWorks START brochure
Group booking enquiries
If your organisation would like to enrol in a Lifeline Training course, please complete the form below.
We offer a range of courses to improve the health and wellbeing of your people, which in turn can help create a more productive, cost-effective and responsible workplace.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.