Fundraise at work to raise funds for Lifeline Queensland to ensure every call for help is answered.
There are many different ways you can fundraise at work.
- Get active with your colleagues and set up a challenge. Participate in activities such as a local fun run or cycling event, and raise funds for Lifeline.
- Organise a dress up day and ask your colleagues to donate.
- Organise a BBQ or cake bake day.
- Place one of Lifeline’s Tap and Donate devices at your workplace/ counters/ reception.
- Sponsor a Crisis Supporter to ensure that the funds you raise today will save a life tomorrow.
Here are some of our supporters in action
Hoppy’s Car Wash has placed Tap and Donate devices at their counters and have raised over $1,000 for Lifeline.
Pictured Ian Healy AO
The Standard Market Company raised $3,500 for Lifeline by placing Tap and Donate devices at their counters at Gasworks & James Street in Brisbane.
Help & Support
We are here to support your Fundraising event every step of the way.
Contact our dedicated Lifeline Queensland Fundraising team who will assist you to get started and support you through your fundraising journey!
Phone us on 1800 961 881 or send us an email.
If you are thinking about ending your life or are feeling overwhelmed, contact Lifeline. We’re always here for you, ready to listen.
Cookies help us improve your website experience.